The Township has no incorporated village and two unincorporated communities:
Oxbow is located at Union Lake and Elizabeth Lake Roads (; Elevation: 945 ft./288 m.). On June 11, 1873, White Lake Centre Post Office opened here. The Office changed its name to Ox Bow on March 10, 1875 and again in 1894 to Oxbow. On June 29, 1901, the Post Office was closed.